Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

Discord Report

Posted (edited)

Location within Korolgrad: Discord

Time and date of the event: Around 8:45 Eastern Standard

In-game name and allies involved: @MoscowRP

Name of suspect(s): @K-Jack

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy: https://gyazo.com/11770e47510a06c5a9e2b2610f75c786
https://gyazo.com/3521504671e5ba473d035c47b71221ff

https://gyazo.com/ba7eaf43210daf3c857c0e12415753c9

Detailed description of the events: It was simply a heated discussion over discord and I saw @K-Jack joking of stage 4 cancer, multiple times. He event went as far as to say that MoscowRP should be "put down". To me, this is just fucking immature and un-called for. I have had relatives die of cancer and to see this guy joking about it with no regard, and no apology, is something I just can't look over.

I don't know how @MoscowRP is feeling, but personally, I'm quite upset. I'll let staff handle this and I'm open to questions. Thank you.

Edit: If you look at the bottom link it shows him saying "The problem isn't the rules it's you lot being the embodiment of cancer." So... not only was he referring to me and Moscow, he was referring to anyone he thought wasn't roleplaying properly on the Closed Testing Session. I'm trying to keep this as mature as possible, truly.

Edited by StewieRP

158543632399418098.png.fb5415cf17df0ce1f19c164e2f38a6f4.png

1adf13e897ff93b1dd3b0cd331e6238b.thumb.png.a4fffac6e509f362ea2d3b54e5c90e08.png

In my defence, youre too thick to read twice that those comments werent referred to you, but to MoscowRP. 

Cheers buddy, hope you can get through this traumatic experience.

Talking about cancer because your mad at someone in discord is uncalled for a childish, thinking its funny saying i have cancer "stage 4" "terminal" then i don't know what to tell you, think about it grow up

1 minute ago, MoscowRP said:

Talking about cancer because your mad at someone in discord is uncalled for a childish, thinking its funny saying i have cancer "stage 4" "terminal" then i don't know what to tell you, think about it grow up

Ah damn, i guess thats where the misunderstanding stems from. I said that you ARE cancer, not that you have it.

We get it, both of you are road men, gangsters, proper naughty boys. I hope you appreciate your membership on the community more than you do the last word, because the next person to post on this thread without being asked is going to be banned for a long, long time. Probably forever.

You know what

This report is now closed.

@K-Jack - 2 points - flame

@MoscowRP - Closed Testing Sessions revoked

@StewieRP - Closed Testing Sessions revoked

efEYPEw.gif

Have a good one

EDIT: @StewieRP's Closed Testing Sessions has been reinstated due to an error on our part. We apologize for the inconvenience.