Lahoot

Uninitiated kill

Time and date of the event: 2020-11]-17 12:15 AM (EST)

In-game name and allies involved: Me, Oops, The Pashman

Name of suspect(s): Guy dressed in red.

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy: (Join a call for screen share Upload will take a week on YouTube.)

Detailed description of the events: I had Just Logged on and recently the player, BOY, and his associates did not like me for making him eat his Aion, and not buying him a steak. He was furious, and attempted to kill us around 11:00 PM (EST) We tied him up and left him in a house knocked out after healing his bleeds. After a quick interrogation and robbery it was clear he wouldn't tell us his associates. I was going to get off but got on an hour later. When I got on I immediately saw his friend and began to ask questions. Alerting my teammates I "Found him on the street" and to "come to the street now" Before I could make a demand I was sniped before I knew what was happening. That is the end of it. Not as detailed as I usually am, but that is because there is not much to this report a simple fail initiation.

Hi,
I was playing as boy and was the one who shot you due to the fact that I had initiation rights on you and the timer was ticking. I stationed myself with a sniper and killed you as I saw an opportunity on the street. You did power game the situation of the first encounter and hit me in the face trying to make me forget the situation. I took advantage of that doubt that you had set on yourself and took the chance.

https://youtu.be/aHiJ7bt8oxI

https://youtu.be/S_tpXhYIRKQ

https://youtu.be/sCC1i916hmU

arshz.png?width=400&height=80

So we have allot of logs here.

The last hit on Arshz as seen in video.

Spoiler

Hit Report:
Victim:
Arshz

Source:
Lahoot

Details:
Player: [ Arshz ]
Position: [ 4952.1,11.4,4213.5 ]
HP: [19.4685] hit by Player: [ Lahoot ]
Position: [ 4952.6,11.4,4214.6 ]
into Zone: [RightLeg] Component: [5] Damage Dealt: [12.6] Damage Type: [MeleeFist_Heavy] with Bandage
Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Disconnection/Reconnection logs:

Spoiler

Player: Lahoot left the server!
Steam Profile
Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Player: Lahoot joined the server!
Steam Profile
Today at 12:06 AM

Arshz hit on Lahoot with rifle:

Spoiler

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
Lahoot

Killer:
Arshz

Details:
Player: [ Lahoot ]
Position: [ 4952.8,11.3,4139.7 ]
killed by:
Player: [ Arshz ]
Position: [ 4888.1,59.2,4158.5 ]
with [Blaser B97] from [82.6546] meter

Today at 12:14 AM

So we come to the questioning. @Lahoot, why did you disconnect and wait exactly 30 minutes before logging back onto the server? @Arshz Were you aware that you were outside of your initiation rights per the rules? I would also like to call in @OopsGotEm and @PashMan for their POV's. @Arshz please list your allies as well.

salem.png

I'll chime in as I was present at the situation. 

Video says it all, Arshz ended up killing @Lahoot after getting grabbed by him and tortured. No hostilities were taken on allies of the killed. I communicated the target multiple times prior to the video stating it was Lahoot, confirm the identity as well as double micing the information.

@PParrot Do you have any video evidence from your side?

salem.png

I do not, I'm sorry @Salem 

I was there walking down the street, the reason lahoot was gone for those 30 minutes because we all were looking at lahoots clips on his computer. but all i seen was I was walking down the street to try and help lahoot out and then all of a sudden a sniper shot rings out and lahoot dies. 

Allies involved were @Josh Dicky, @Snokone1234 and @PParrot. I was unaware of being outside my initiation rights as the situation was already underway, although it was only 7 minutes over, I understand it is something unjust and I completely apologize for it.

arshz.png?width=400&height=80

@Josh Dicky @Snokone1234 Please post your POV's.

salem.png

Report has been closed due to OP's request.

salem.png