Sign in to follow this  
Whip

Minecraft Steve's Point Appeal

Link to the report/thread of punishment:  

My Transgressions

Why should our decision be overturned:   It shouldn't be , I stand by what I did. I do deserve points.  I was fed up with a Toxic community member who has proven himself time and time again to not  be a respectable contributing member of this forum.  His direct challenges towards staff and absolute disregard for what hes says and posts is a detriment to the community and my sanity.

Any evidence to support your claim (Photos/videos):  no evidence required, you know it to be true

What could have you done differently:  kept my twitter fingers from becoming trigger fingers

What would you like to accomplish with this appeal: Reduction in points to three and the Acceptance of my apology for stancing up on another community member and aidsing up the forum/discord

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116e987174c1fcae2fb0

While I appreciate your willingness to defend the community and the staff team from, how you say, "toxic" community members, the simple fact of the matter is that we cannot accept or tolerate flame, flame bait, or any other form of harassment of abuse between community members while they are using BastionRP services. However, since your points were assigned based on an off-the-cuff decision by me, and not based on the flame/flamebait that you posted during your debacle with this "toxic" community member, I will be removing your original points and instead assign you points for flame/flame bait.