Nothing

Invalid kill in the sewers

Time and date of the event: ‏‎10/17/2020 10:39PM GMT+2

In-game name and allies involved: @Dushan

Name of suspect(s): unknown

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy:

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events:
We were walking down the sewers with intention to extort some goods from people we meet on our way. The rest can be seen in the video which is pretty much self-explanatory.
edit:
I would also like to mention that as soon as I saw the gun being pointed at my character I smashed my F5 button. - you can tell that by stamina bar turning to a gray color

Edited by Nothing
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Calling in @Stanleyboyto post a full POV on the situation.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
Nothing
Killer:
stanleyboy
Details:
Player: [ Nothing ]
Position: [ 4852.1,1.1,4192.7 ]
killed by:
Player: [ stanleyboy ]
Position: [ 4850.3,1.1,4192 ]
with Blunder Bat
Today at 21:40

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

Hit Report:
Victim:
Nothing
Source:
stanleyboy
Details:
Player: [ Nothing ]
Position: [ 4853.0,1.1,4193.4 ]
HP: [48.4493] hit by Player: [ stanleyboy ]
Position: [ 4861.9,1.1,4201.2 ]
into Zone: [Torso] Component: [24] Damage Dealt: [26] Damage Type: [Bullet_9x19] with [HK MP5-K] from [11.8387] meters
Today at 21:39

Hit Report:
Victim:
Dushan
Source:
stanleyboy
Details:
Player: [ Dushan ]
Position: [ 4857.3,0.6,4200.3 ]
HP: [79.5269] hit by Player: [ stanleyboy ]
Position: [ 4861.6,1.1,4201.3 ]
into Zone: [RightArm] Component: [20] Damage Dealt: [26] Damage Type: [Bullet_9x19] with [HK MP5-K] from [4.44065] meters
Today at 21:39

2091836270_53674802_kestrel1.png.6f8965d8fb05d961c46107c91681bb15(1).png.274821730e49e662f9e20169fa561ca6.png

🔫

Not much to say, we didn't threaten the guy's life we wanted to extort some goods off the guy then he pulls out a MP5 and frags us both even though he could've just held us up.

I was wondering around the sewers when two guys approached me and asked what i was doing down there. They said i needed to pay a tax because the sewers belong to them, but i replied i didnt have anything on me at the moment but i would come back and give the guys something later on. They were using aggressive pincer movements by trying to get me in the middle of them and surround me, i kept asking for them to leave me alone but they kept following me so i sprayed them both down.  I was already shooting the second guy before i realized he had his hands up, i have fast hands.

As you can see in the video, i pulled my MP5 and then he pulled a bat and started to run towards me.  They shouldn't be robbing people down there all the time and getting a bad reputation for doing so, i felt threatened and i believe i responded accordingly. 

Killing me was alright but Makarov surrendered.

Situation:

The OP suggests to the accused that he should pay a tax, the accused does not want to pay a tax. The accused slowly backs away, say he has nothing. After a few more suggestions to "give us something" the accused says "leave me alone!".  Shortly after he pulls a gun and lights up the two men wanting a tax.

Details:

@Dushan and @Nothing are just using words here. They didn't pull out any weapons and then they asked for loot. They just verbally said "Give me stuff". With no consequence. At this point they are no more then beggers asking for tax.  @Stanleyboy says "Leave me alone" and aims his Mp5. @Dushan responds to this by pulling out a bat, and charging @Stanleyboy. Within a second @Stanleyboy shoots and kills Dushan. Stanley boy did have kill rights on Dushan, as Dushan did not comply to Stanleys threat of deadly force. However, Stanley continues to shoot @Nothing who did not have a weapon out, and was in fact complying to the initiation of Stanley Boy.  Furthermore, when @Stanleyboy has @Nothing unconscious, and bleeding.. instead of furthering the roleplay, he just straight shoots him. Seeing as the only two people who he knew were there were either dead or  subdued,, we feel roleplay could have continued here. You even let him wake up, and then finished him off while he was begging to be spared. We consider this a Kill Without Reason. You could have done a lot more hostile roleplay in this situation with @Nothing after he was woken up from being unconscious.

Also we see Dushan pull out a baseball bat when he sees a dude has a MP5 pointed at his face. While we feel the range was sufficient to let @Dushan have.. somewhat reasonable odds for succes this.. starts to scrape the surface of NVFL, but not enough to even really give a "Formal Verbal Warning".  Dont bring a bat to a gun fight in the future.

Verdict:

@Stanleyboy | KWR | Guilty - 5 day ban and 3 warning points

Signed: @Tony Stark @Panic @Hood @Jimmy @Diggy