Sm0keyBear

Lack of initiation/Unprovoked kill/BadRP

Time and date of the event: 14/15.10.2020 Around midnight GMT.

In-game name and allies involved: Damian Piekielny, Xena, Cowboy Bill and few others names I don't know/remember.

Name of suspect(s): Don't know their names.

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy:

Detailed description of the events: We met a guy trying to deposit things into compactor and other guy trying to steal his credits. We approached them and offered to protect first guy until he deposits all his stuff. At that point guy who tried to steal his credits left towards the slums. He came back few minutes later with friends and they started harassing people, especially guy at the compactor. He also told me that he has "beef" with me. They quickly decided to kill the first man and then approached me trying to provoke me to attack him when I refused, he hit me with the bat while his friend started slashing me with knife from the side. I showed this video to few people and was told that two of the attackers were people called Fredo and Alix who run shop just outside the slums entrance. I had problem with them earlier that day when ISF got involved and took my side and they got very upset.  

(Excuse the Profanity) This video is after me coming back when he had already initiated on me first, this is not the full conflict.
Fernandos' POV: I had went up to the compactor to "print money" as I like to call it for the first time of the day. Literally the second I went up to the compactor the man told me to "fuck off" and "stop stealing his credits" pulled a knife and said leave. Once I said "I dont know who the fuck your talking to like that you should really watch you mouth" he instantly changed his attitude and said something along the lines of "oh my bad I thought you were the guy stealing my credits". I then said "Yeah, dont accuse me of stealing cause I dont need your shit and you shouldnt fuck with me". He then changed his demeanor again and said something similar to "you can still get it if you want" basically telling me I can still get knifed up just because I was upset about being misidentified. The man who filed this report (smokey) then walked up to me telling me I should leave because I don't want any problems. Smokey was the same person who spit on friend who I consider as a brother in a conflict not even an hour apart. He was also extremely disrespectful to my shop calling it a scam and telling my brother to "go fuck his mother". He also was the first to initiate in that earlier conflict punching my brother. There was a pent up anger in Fredo as this was the last straw and not their first run in. I then told them that if problems is what they really want that I can be back in a minute or 2 and we can settle it. They agreed and I came back maybe a minute later with the bat. I then asked if they still want problems and smokey agreed they did. The original guy who accused me of stealing his credits ran at Alix with a knife and started fighting Alix (didn't see much of how that went down only saw them going at it) and I only got 1 hit in before he was knocked out. I then came back to smokey who was practically begging me to hit him and end him (I would like to Counter report: NVL) saying and I quote "give it to me, hit me. Come on." . I wanted a fair fight with his knife and my bat and told him to bust his knife out but he refused to pull it out after 2-3 time telling him to and just continue to yell to me "give it to me, hit me". So I "gave it to him" and hit him 3 times. Which I'm not really sure why he never went unconscious but nonetheless I gave him what he asked for. The video evidence doesn't show how he provoked me into going as far as hitting him, it doesn't show him speaking at all actually. This video should be a invalid piece of evidence it just shows his perspective and not my own of the things he told me. Also if there is any video evidence then please come forth with his line of speech I would like to add False reporting along with the NVL I have already asked for. 

Edited by PeteGG
Looking back at VOD it was other way around.

@Sm0keyBear 

Your audio and what you are saying in this situation is muted, providing effectively half of the evidence here as RP is a two sided ordeal most of the time. What did you so to the man in this video?

Hit Logs

Spoiler

19:36:28

Player "Sm0keyBear" (playing as "Damian Piekielny(51134)")  pos=<4837.3, 4343.8, 11.0>)[HP: 90]  hit by Player "PeteGG" (playing as "Fernando Santana(51401)")  pos=<4836.7, 4343.3, 11.0>) into Torso(16) for 60 damage (MeleeBlunderBat) with Blunder Bat.

19:35:58 | Player "Ide" (playing as "Dave Idendrich(51793)")  pos=<4841.1, 4333.9, 11.0>)[HP: 95.5] hit by Player "Alix" (playing as "Alix North(51550)")  pos=<4840.6, 4335.9, 11.0>) into Torso(16) for 17 damage (MeleeCrowbar) with Crowbar

Death Logs

Spoiler

19:36:30 Player "Sm0keyBear" (DEAD) (playing as "Damian Piekielny(51134)")pos=<4837.3, 4343.8, 11.0>) killed by Player "PeteGG" (playing as "Fernando Santana(51401)")  pos=<4836.4, 4343.1, 11.0>) with Blunder Bat

19:40:07  Player "Ide" (DEAD) (playing as "Dave Idendrich(51793)")  pos=<4936.3, 4198, 10.9>) killed by Player "Alix" (playing as "Alix North(51550)") pos=<4936.6, 4196.0, 10.9>) with Crowbar

Disconnection  Logs

Spoiler

19:57:03 Player "PeteGG" has been disconnected

21:32:49 | Player "PeteGG" is connected

19:55:32 | Player "Alix has been disconnected
19:55:38 | Player "Alix" is connected 

Calling in @Alix and @Ide. Please post your full POVs of the situation and any evidence you have. 

cjpdK8V.png

If the disconnection logs are to insinuate that I combat logged I tried to wait as long as I could but I have a 2 year old and it was passed her bedtime. I waited 21 minutes after the incident and it was never brought up by anyone but the police I had answered all their questions after being detained and they decided to let me go. I made certain no one wanted to rebel before I had to go. If any of that helps. 

Edited by PeteGG

I don't have my POV of the situation but basically I'm the guy near the compactor. It was my first day on the server and I wasn't completely aware of how the compactor worked. This guy came up really close to me with the bandana and it caught me off guard when I was trying to deposit my things. I then asked him to back up a bit because I thought he was trying to steal my credits. He was very angry after I asked him to back up. It got to a point where I felt threatened so I pulled my knife out to show him that I wasn't playing around. I didn't initiate on Pete at all or hurt him. I let him run off and thought that was the end of it. Then there was a group of very nice people who offered to stay with me as I sold my things because they saw the toxic interaction that I had with that last guy. The guy came back with a bat and his other friend. He didn't initiate on me at all and knocked me out without giving me the chance to comply with any of their demands. In the video posted you can see that the guy chased me and as soon as I was 5 feet from the compactor he knocked me out only saying "let's get it" which isn't enough to have proper kill rights and would make this lack of initiation. Then he quickly came back to threaten/kill the next guy. When I woke up he chased me into the slums and the whole time I was trying to ask him what he wanted to get some good RP in but he just wanted to kill me (which he ended up doing). This whole situation in my opinion was very bad rp and these guys clearly lack the basic rules of initiation. Again I don't have evidence because I wasn't recording at the time but hopefully my response can be helpful.

Edited by Ide

You can hear my voice on the video but very faint. I don't know why GeForce Experience saved it like that, that's a first time that happened and I'm trying to figure it out right now. Mic was set to push to talk in GeForce Experience without me realising. When the attacker returned at first I didn't realise that he brought more than one guy with him so I told him that there are more of usa than them and they should leave us alone. Then I just stand there blocking access to the guy at the compactor without saying anything. After they attacked first guy and returned to me I just kept saying that I'm not going to fight him as he kept telling me "let's get it" and "c'mon take out your shit" etc. Then started calling me pussy and spitting at me but I still refused to fight them as I was outnumbered and without a weapon. It was clear to me that they are not there for any type of RP interaction but just want to kill people so at some point I just got tired of him baiting me without saying anything RP worthy and told him "go suck your mumma". There were no demands whatsoever, no attempt to rob us, kidnap or take hastage. They were just upset that we didn't want them to harrass clearly new player and wanted blood. Also if I was the one "begging" atacker to hit me why is he saying "nah we can do it, let's get it, pull out your shit, now you not doing nothing" and then start spitting at me. Also during previous confrontation they were the ones that spat at me (it seams it's their MO to provoke this way) which was pointed out to ISF by all the bystanders after they reported to the ISF that I was the one spitting also I never told you guys to fuck your mother, I told you to suck her. In that case ISF took my side and those guys got very upset. Another thing is that PeteGG claims he wasn't provoking but wanted fair fight but in video you can see his mate standing next to me with his knife drawn and start slashing me and second thing he claims that our previous interaction was just 45 min before this one but it actualy was 1h+ before restart so about 2h before incident.

Edited by Sm0keyBear

@Alix has been temp banned until they provide their POV

cjpdK8V.png

3 hours ago, Sm0keyBear said:

You can hear my voice on the video but very faint. I don't know why GeForce Experience saved it like that, that's a first time that happened and I'm trying to figure it out right now. When the attacker returned at first I didn't realise that he brought more than one guy with him so I told him that there are more of usa than them and they should leave us alone. Then I just stand there blocking access to the guy at the compactor without saying anything. After they attacked first guy and returned to me I just kept saying that I'm not going to fight him as he kept telling me "let's get it" and "c'mon take out your shit" etc. Then started calling me pussy and spitting at me but I still refused to fight them as I was outnumbered and without a weapon. It was clear to me that they are not there for any type of RP interaction but just want to kill people so at some point I just got tired of him baiting me without saying anything RP worthy and told him "go suck your mumma". There were no demands whatsoever, no attempt to rob us, kidnap or take hastage. They were just upset that we didn't want them to harrass clearly new player and wanted blood. Also if I was the one "begging" atacker to hit me why is he saying "nah we can do it, let's get it, pull out your shit, now you not doing nothing" and then start spitting at me. Also during previous confrontation they were the ones that spat at me (it seams it's their MO to provoke this way) which was pointed out to ISF by all the bystanders after they reported to the ISF that I was the one spitting also I never told you guys to fuck your mother, I told you to suck her. In that case ISF took my side and those guys got very upset.

I said “na we can do it let’s get it” because he kept telling me to hit him and ignored my request for it to be a fair fight. “Let’s do it” means get ready cause I want to have a fair fight. I gave you multiple chances to defend yourself but your reaction being over and over again saying “give it to me” and “do it to me”. You never physically provoked but verbally did, which is kind of sketchy that we cant hear your voice in video evidence. Also you just stood their as if it was a bait, disrespecting me over and over again when clearly I was the one in charge of the situation since I had a weapon and you didn’t. If you say you had no weapon then why at all talk back to me antagonizing me, you could’ve easily defused the situation and since I had threaded you came back and done something about instead of telling me to just end you then and there with no fight and hardly any RP on your part. 

Secondly, the guy at the compactor admitidly said he pulled a knife on me, basically threatening my life without saying it, after all I had done was walked up to the compactor. That itself is initiation. Let me re-iterate that Smokey and the first person we’re together. So again, another situation where I was being treated hostile in a conflict that Smokey took part in about 45 minutes - 1 hour apart. Also the earlier conflict lead him to throwing the first punch and showing me he was an aggressive type of person. 

I will no longer reply unless I’m @‘d I just wanted to clarify some things.

Edited by PeteGG

I went through my VODS on twitch and found video evidence of the first encounter with him a little less then an hour prior to this situation. The video evidence is not related to this report but does show how quick he is to get aggressive and provoke me and my partner of Peaches’ Pawn who did nothing to him until he told us to “go suck our mothers dry”.  I can post if need be when I get home with time stamps. This video will explain and show the demeanor of his character and how he pushes peoples buttons until it gets physical.

Video of prior engagement:  

2:18:55 ) Smokey provoking us and yelling outside our shop that we’re scammers. All because we didn’t want to trade him for a face cover.

2:20:32 ) Him throwing the first punch.

2:24:30 ) ISF arrived and said basically that Smokey was in the right because he was a higher class citizen.

Edited by PeteGG

Not sure why this earlier interaction is being posted in connection with this report, I don't have problem with that one as it was resolved and I'm more than happy to continue this "beef" though proper RP interactions but PeteGG was claiming in his first response that "Smokey was the same person who spit on friend who I consider as a brother in a conflict not even an hour apart." In VOD you can hear me telling him to get out of my face repeatedly but he kept doing just that. I told him  "go suck your mumma dry" and started walking towards slums when he started to get in my face again and it's clear that I punched one of them when he spat at me and not other way around as was claimed before by PeteGG.

14 minutes ago, Sm0keyBear said:

Not sure why this earlier interaction is being posted in connection with this report, I don't have problem with that one as it was resolved and I'm more than happy to continue this "beef" though proper RP interactions but PeteGG was claiming in his first response that "Smokey was the same person who spit on friend who I consider as a brother in a conflict not even an hour apart." In VOD you can hear me telling him to get out of my face repeatedly but he kept doing just that. I told him  "go suck your mumma dry" and started walking towards slums when he started to get in my face again and it's clear that I punched one of them when he spat at me and not other way around as was claimed before by PeteGG.

If you’d like, I would like to talk this out in maybe a discord call instead of going back and forth. It’d give me a chance to apologize if you’ve felt I’ve crossed a line and get a better understanding from your part. I want no OOC drama. Let me know or you can DM me your discord and we can talk there. Also I retracted my statment from before as after watching the VOD it gave me clarity it was the other way around.

Edited by PeteGG

33 minutes ago, PeteGG said:

If you’d like, I would like to talk this out in maybe a discord call instead of going back and forth. It’d give me a chance to apologize if you’ve felt I’ve crossed a line and get a better understanding from your part. I want no OOC drama. Let me know or you can DM me your discord and we can talk there. Also I retracted my statment from before as after watching the VOD it gave me clarity it was the other way around.

100% I sent you DM already.
Edit: We will talk it out OOC.

Edited by Sm0keyBear

The issue was sorted out OOC on comms. If you could please close the report. Thank you.

@PeteGG are you okay with the report being closed?

Yes we talked it out OOC and both came to an agreement we got off on the wrong foot. Thank you Tony.

I've  given the report a look over, and there was probably some rulebreaks here. The OP wishes it to be closed and we'll honor that in this case. In the future be very clear with intentions before killing other players. Make it brain-dead obvious that you are about to kill otherwise it leads to confusion and possibly anger.