PeteGG

KWR in Slums.

Time and date of the event: 9/30/2020 10:24PM Central Daylight TIme

In-game name and allies involved: Not sure.

Name of suspect(s): Hoping death logs will show.

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy: None.

Detailed description of the events: After having several boxing matches within the slums and joking around with a couple of us a group with Plate Carriers and AKM’s with silencers came to see what we were doing and stood around to witness the fights. The fights continued as they watched and one person was beginning to get ganged up on as a joke, mistakenly one guy hit one of the guys on accident, because the person being ganged up on him hid behind him, then the person who mistakenly hit him immediately apologized. The man did not say anything, and his group continued to surround us watching us spare with each other. Me, being a spectator just laughing and watching had a gun pointed to me and they told me to put my hands up. Not even a second apart from telling me to put my hands up I was gunned down to death. Never did I even say a word to them or interfere with their role play. It would be an understandable reason to execute me if I was the one who punched the random guy with a plate carrier but I had absolute no prior engagement with them. With this being said I believe this is clearly KWR, they had no right to full kill me I never pulled out a gun or had a chance to respond to them. (Video Evidence is welcomed and encouraged from anyone)

Edited by PeteGG

Calling in @Jared@FadedRP, @Steviee, @Casey Shelton, @Paul Sanchez, @ZorullRPto post their POV on the situation and mention all the allies involved.

Kill Log-

Spoiler
Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Killer:
Jared
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ] Position: [ 4959.5,11.0,4144.0 ] killed by: Player: [ Jared ]  Position: [ 4955.4,12.7,4149.9 ] with [SA-58] from [7.40241] meters

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
Paul Sanchez
Killer:
FadedRP
Details:
Player: [ Paul Sanchez ]  Position: [ 4973.2,11.0,4175.2 ] killed by: Player: [ FadedRP ] Position: [ 4974.4,11.0,4175.3 ] with [AKM] from [1.23317] meters

Hit Logs-

Spoiler
Hit Report:
Victim:
Jared 
Source:
Casey Shelton 
Details:
Player: [ Jared ]  Position: [ 4753.4,11.0,4235.9 ] HP: [145] hit by Player: [ Casey Shelton ]  Position: [ 4873.6,17.2,4114.9 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [24] Damage Dealt: [55] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [Winchester Model 70] from [170.672] meters

Hit Report:
Victim:
Steviee 
Source:
Jared 
Details:
Player: [ Steviee ]  Position: [ 4979.3,11.0,4178.8 ] HP: [90] hit by Player: [ Jared ]  Position: [ 4955.2,11.0,4161.0 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [12] Damage Dealt: [110] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [SA-58] from [29.919] meters

Hit Report:
Victim:
ZorullRP 
Source:
Casey Shelton 
Details:
Player: [ ZorullRP ]  Position: [ 4700.2,11.0,4282.0 ] HP: [145] hit by Player: [ Casey Shelton ] Position: [ 4873.6,17.2,4114.9 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [15] Damage Dealt: [55] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [Winchester Model 70] from [240.961] meters

Hit Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Source:
Jared 
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ]  Position: [ 4959.5,11.0,4143.8 ] HP: [0] hit by Player: [ Jared ]  Position: [ 4955.4,12.7,4149.9 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [16] Damage Dealt: [110] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [SA-58] from [7.53949] meters

Hit Report:
Victim:
Paul Sanchez 
Source:
FadedRP 
Details:
Player: [ Paul Sanchez ]  Position: [ 4973.2,11.0,4175.2 ] HP: [0] hit by Player: [ FadedRP ]  Position: [ 4974.4,11.0,4175.3 ] into Zone: [Head] Component: [0] Damage Dealt: [55] Damage Type: [Bullet_762x39] with [AKM] from [1.23317] meters

arshz.png?width=400&height=80

POV: 

Went to slums as my Rebel character, my group has fought brotherhood and CLA before so we went to initiate on them for making the ISF leave and possibly signing all our death warrants. Once we arrive in the slums, a random guy punches one of us so everyone decides to initiate. I was on the other side of the road and didn't fire a shot however, I heard the accused tried running before being gunned down with the rest of his friends. 

I don't have any video. 

704b95ad5b85761a985b25081aa9b5a3.png.d9fc0f3d0b0326d7d6691d3bdf679f49.png

9b48009cc0db9896157d2a424e23829a.png

b7e0865e30b8a5bf5ab29780970df8dc.png

POV: We went into the slums looking for CLA and/or brotherhood to find multiple armed men. One of the happened to punch one of my group mates, so we decided to initiate. Some of them ran they were gunned down accordingly. 
I do not have video evidence.

163105765_nosnakes.png.1afcdb3174f6e31af3273c0d324c2385.png

🐒

POV: We went into the slums to find CLA/ Bhood to fight them for previous reasons, saw these guys who punched our boy so we initiated. 3 out of the 5 ran so we killed Pete and the other 2...

I also have no video evidence.

Edited by Jared

POV: We went into slums looking for CLA to find armed men. One of them punched one of my group mates so we initiated. Some of them ran away and were gunned down like pop smoke. I do not have video evidence my go pro doesnt work sadly. 

Edited by FadedRP

I would like to add that I was face to face with my executor during the gunning down of me (so how could I have ran). Also would like to add the hit logs should show how many times he hit me and where I was each time he hit me ("he" being Jared with the SA-58) and they will show I was standing perfectly still in between each shot that was fired upon me, in conclusion this makes the reasoning of me "running away" invalid. 

Edited by PeteGG

I was in the slums fooling around with some of the people there. Fredo Santana, Pierce Sanchez, and I were all messing around and fighting and chasing each other. And a few others were standing around talking and watching us. A random guy in all white was showing us his dance moves, and then about 8 fully armed guys with plate carriers and masks come running down the road of the slums toward us. At first glance I knew they were only coming to start trouble. But we kept our cool and weren't talking to them, I was chasing Pierce Sanchez around hitting him and he ran behind one of the armed men last second and I accidentally hit one of them, Immediately apologized and said it was not meant for you, but they took this as an excuse to initiate on not just me but absolutely everyone in the road around us about 2 minutes after I accidentally hit the man. They screamed "put your hands up or we shoot you" So I put my hands up immediately, Others were gunned down besides me and a female named Amelia or Emilia? @Jayy DennisI believe this is the one

Edited by Casey Shelton

Hit logs to confirm the position of PeteGG-

Spoiler
Hit Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Source:
FadedRP 
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ]  Position: [ 4959.4,11.0,4144.1 ] HP: [145] hit by Player: [ FadedRP ]  Position: [ 4958.5,11.8,4135.7 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [14] Damage Dealt: [55] Damage Type: [Bullet_762x39] with [AKM] from [8.54349] meters
Today at 8:50 AM

Hit Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Source:
Jared 
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ]  Position: [ 4959.5,11.0,4144.1 ] HP: [35] hit by Player: [ Jared ] Position: [ 4955.4,12.7,4149.9 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [16] Damage Dealt: [110] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [SA-58] from [7.32897] meters

Hit Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Source:
Jared 
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ]  Position: [ 4959.5,11.0,4144.0 ] HP: [0] hit by Player: [ Jared ] Position: [ 4955.4,12.7,4149.9 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [24] Damage Dealt: [110] Damage Type: [Bullet_308Win] with [SA-58] from [7.40241] meters

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
PeteGG 
Killer:
Jared 
Details:
Player: [ PeteGG ] Position: [ 4959.5,11.0,4144.0 ] killed by: Player: [ Jared ] Position: [ 4955.4,12.7,4149.9 ] with [SA-58] from [7.40241] meters

Hit Logs prove that @PeteGG stood almost stationary at his position and was shot and killed within the same minute. 

They said they used my unintentional punch to initiate on me, but they initiated on everyone, told everyone to put their hands up. And @WongI can only speak for myself and the time that I have been in the CLA, You have never fought any of us (CLA)  IC on your "rebel" character, we rarely put on our CLA uniform prior to overthrowing the NCC.

Calling in @Jayy Dennisto post their POV on the situation.

I’d like to clarify the dude had started to run when we initiated he was fully aware of what was happening and chose to run the logs obviously only show up when we started shooting and hitting him. After trying to run we began to shoot him he was running right at one of us which I believe why he attempted to turn around not stop...

Let his initial POV show that he is beginning to contradict himself and is editing in favor of what he is now saying instead of what he said before. 

7 minutes ago, PeteGG said:

Let his initial POV show that he is beginning to contradict himself and is editing in favor of what he is now saying instead of what he said before. 

All I said in the first post was that you ran, it is literally hilarious to me that you actually are trying to say you didn’t... I know it must suck to lose all the gear but this is a stretch I really wish I video evidence...

Edited by Jared

Alright. No more back and forth unless it is posting further video evidence or a POV.

1 hour ago, Casey Shelton said:

I was in the slums fooling around with some of the people there. Fredo Santana, Pierce Sanchez, and I were all messing around and fighting and chasing each other. And a few others were standing around talking and watching us. A random guy in all white was showing us his dance moves, and then about 8 fully armed guys with plate carriers and masks come running down the road of the slums toward us. At first glance I knew they were only coming to start trouble. But we kept our cool and weren't talking to them, I was chasing Pierce Sanchez around hitting him and he ran behind one of the armed men last second and I accidentally hit one of them, Immediately apologized and said it was not meant for you, but they took this as an excuse to initiate on not just me but absolutely everyone in the road around us about 2 minutes after I accidentally hit the man. They screamed "put your hands up or we shoot you" So I put my hands up immediately, Others were gunned down besides me and a female named Amelia or Emilia? @Jayy DennisI believe this is the one

Yeah we got shot at but they didn’t kill us. They robbed Casey for all his belongings. They said if we have anything to do with the C.L.A they’ll kill us. 

I was in the slum with Casey and everyone else. We were all boxing eachother joking around and having a good time. Then we all were ganging up on someone JOKINGLY as he ran behind and hid someone dressed in a BDU jacket and had a big BDU backpack. The dude he hid behind accidentally got punched and the guy immediately apologised. But seconds later they pulled guns out immediately started shooting telling us to put our hands up. Gunned down everyone else left me and Casey after robbing Casey. Then telling everyone if we are involved with C.L.A they’ll kill us all.  

POV: Me and people were goofing around punching each other when multiple fully kitted player begin to stalk us for no reason. I ran behind one of them to juke the people i was boxing with and someone mistakenly hit one of the armed players. He immediately apologized. Not even a minute later they execute us in a attempted robbery, Fredo attempted to comply but was shot not even 2 seconds after the command to put hands up was given. As you can see in video evidence Fredo was shot down by 3 people at the very moment of putting his hands up seen in his animation while going down dying (noted: he’s not running towards anyone). I see my friend get killed even for trying to comply, so I decided running was the only other unexplored option and was shot. I was knocked unconscious and then finished off even though I was a neutralized threat being unconscious and all. If RP was the main priority here they should have tied me up etc. Some people prefer gunplay over roleplay and this is a prime example.

3 hours ago, PeteGG said:

I would like to add that I was face to face with my executor during the gunning down of me (so how could I have ran). Also would like to add the hit logs should show how many times he hit me and where I was each time he hit me ("he" being Jared with the SA-58) and they will show I was standing perfectly still in between each shot that was fired upon me, in conclusion this makes the reasoning of me "running away" invalid. 

after reviewing the video evidence I would like to emphasize this comment. And add that 3 people killing an unarmed man in the process of putting his hands up is also considered RDM regardless of if they initiated I had no intentions of retaliating and they killed me "just cause" . Also notice how both my arms  up in the air as I fall to the floor to my death from complying have no gun or weapon of any sort nor did they give me a chance to respond saying "I will comply" or something of that sort.
Timestamp 3:28 on stop is self explanatory. 

Edited by PeteGG
unnecessary comment

47 minutes ago, PeteGG said:

-Snip-

Just going to pick apart your video and this POV

Also notice how both my arms  up in the air as I fall to the floor to my death from complying - You neve had your hands up, the way you died is a animation from being shot  in the back. 

no gun or weapon of any sort - If you stop at 3:27 you have an AKM on your back and also can be seen throughout the video for example 0:57seconds 

nor did they give me a chance to respond saying "I will comply" or something of that sort. - You was running back and forth and showed no sign of complying from what I was told. Running back and forth then stepping isn't complying. 

they initiated I had no intentions of retaliating and they killed me "just cause" - Sadly from my allies POV you showed non compliance as you were still running as you got shot just like all your friends. 

Timestamp 3:28 on stop is self explanatory.  Yes, you died and the animation is what you see at this point. 

1 hour ago, Paul Sanchez said:

If RP was the main priority here they should have tied me up etc. Some people prefer gunplay over roleplay and this is a prime example.

I'd ask that you don't accuse myself and my friends of this, under the circumstances of knowing how many brotherhood/CLA and CLA supports there were our main Objectives was those people. You decided to run away, I gave my little speech to those that decided to put their hands up and comply for the RP. 

-

I won't be replying further unless asked by staff, however the video doesn't show much apart from the OP dying. From what I've been told from my allies he ran left then turned around and ran right to where he was shot. The rest of the people dying can be seen non complying and trying to run away. 

704b95ad5b85761a985b25081aa9b5a3.png.d9fc0f3d0b0326d7d6691d3bdf679f49.png

9b48009cc0db9896157d2a424e23829a.png

b7e0865e30b8a5bf5ab29780970df8dc.png

In the video above you can see the group of people who seem to be minging around constantly punching each other for little to no reason... You can see the the whole raptor pack moving towards the entrance of the slums which is when the OP trys to turn around and run the other way which is when he was shot.

The video above proves that he heard the initiation and tried to non comply as he turned 180 degrees and started running the opposite direction of his friends...  I would like to push for this to be a False Report (I know this isn't a rule on this community but it could be used as an example of people throwing up salt reports for when they die and get mad and report just cuz the can without repercussions.

It sucks that video doesn’t show me and Casey getting robbed while the others to the right of us had there hands up and were complying and STILL got gunned down. 

40 minutes ago, Jared said:

In the video above you can see the group of people who seem to be minging around constantly punching each other for little to no reason... You can see the the whole raptor pack moving towards the entrance of the slums which is when the OP trys to turn around and run the other way which is when he was shot.

The video above proves that he heard the initiation and tried to non comply as he turned 180 degrees and started running the opposite direction of his friends...  I would like to push for this to be a False Report (I know this isn't a rule on this community but it could be used as an example of people throwing up salt reports for when they die and get mad and report just cuz the can without repercussions.

May be a false report to you because your not the one who got robbed and gunned down for absolutely no reason. I know someone accidentally got punched but y’all seriously had to react the way you did. Over an accidental punch. It’s just crazy to me. 

Please stop the back and forth unless new information has been brought into the report.

The staff team have gone over this report with the POV's provided alongside the video provided by @Paul Sanchez. The OP and his allies were rolling around the floor and the proceeded to begin punching each other. Running around the slums swinging in hopes of connecting to those involved. Unfortunately, during these escapades, you accidently swings at on of the accused allies. Which as an added reminder, is an initiation in itself. While you did apologize for hitting him, considering the situation, it is really hard to tell what your intentions are since you were all running around punching each other. So instead of using there rights, they in turn waited for an opportunity and initiated on the group. The first three, @Casey Shelton, @Paul Sanchez, and the person in the all white outfit immediately do not comply. The accused once again within there rights to shoot everyone. If 4+ gunmen surround you, and none of you have a weapon in hand to defend yourself, it is assumed your running was to get cover and retaliate. @Paul Sanchez if you wanted to RP you should of stayed where you were, and complied. 

Continuing onto the report itself and the OP @PeteGG. You say all the accused killed you without reason because as stated in your initial POV, " Not even a second apart from telling me to put my hands up I was gunned down to death"  Then, in the follow up once the video was provided, did you switch your story "Also notice how both my arms  up in the air as I fall to the floor to my death from complying have no gun or weapon of any sort nor did they give me a chance to respond saying "I will comply" or something of that sort."

The initiation was dropped and before any shooting happened, 4 seconds had past where all of your allies already made up there mind to not comply. Watching the video in slow motion, it is easy to see you were in the center of the initiation with three gun men surrounding you. You had 4 seconds to decide and to press F5 or to not comply, which mind you is a bit of time considering how quickly things can go south with initiations. Instead, you slightly shift with a bit of movement, and are proceeded to be gun down by the accused. Also in your POV, you state,  you had no gun or time to comply which once again is false as you had an automatic rifle strapped to your back, which in those 4 seconds since you did not comply or even give a notion of compliance by yelling back aht the gunmen. This could of been seen as a hesitation or stalling in hopes of pulling out your weapon to retaliate or your allies to do the same. To confirm @Wong statement, you getting killed from behind triggered the animation of throwing your arms up as you fall to your knees, not because you were complying. 

With all that being said I would like to quickly go back to the beginning of this video. I understand the need to blow off steam and have some fun, but BastionRP is a serious RP community. It will never be tolerated to roll around on the floor repeatedly and randomly begin punching each other causing a stir in a highly populated place like the slums. This could be seen as BadRP, so consider this a harsh warning to refrain from doing things like this again.

@FadedRP | KWR | Not Guilty

@Jared | KWR | Not Guilty

@Wong | KWR | Not Guilty

@ZorullRP | KWR | Not Guilty

@PeteGG | Bad RP | Verbal Warning

@Casey Shelton | Bad RP | Verbal Warning

@Paul Sanchez | Bad RP | Verbal Warning

Cosigned by @WeeMan  @Hood @Kestrel