Kaben

Suicide bombed on the square

Time and date of the event: 0155 BST

In-game name and allies involved: Kaben, multiple ISF officers

Name of suspect(s): Unknown

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy: Shadow play didnt work, im hoping someone else does who was involved 

Detailed description of the events: Was stood on the main square with two ISF chatting shit for around 5 minutes, when all of a sudden I get absolutely murdered by a suicide bomber! i had no previous initiation/ conflicts to warrant this and I believe it is blatant NVFL and RDM. 

Edited by Kaben

Death Logs

Spoiler
Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
Quill 
Details:
Player: [ Quill ]  Position: [ 4765.6,11.0,4271.7 ] killed by: RGD5Grenade
Today at 8:55 PM

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
Diverse 
Details:
Player: [ Diverse ]  Position: [ 4765.3,11.0,4272.6 ] killed by: RGD5Grenade

Kill / Death Report:
Victim:
ProwleR 
Details:
Player: [ ProwleR ] ID:  Position: [ 4762.5,11.0,4270.0 ] killed by: RGD5Grenade

There as no death log for Kaben

Calling in @Quill @ProwleR and @Diverse please provide your POVs and any evidence you may have. 

Y87c0JW.png

I play one of the officers that died. I have a video of it. 

Quick rundown of the video:
- At the start we are warned of people in the slums with grenades. That's all. 
- I notify other ISF of the potential grenade wielding civis.
- We go to the square to find the doctor so that another ISF trooper can get his blood drawn.
- We meet up with some other officers, swap patrol partners, and converse with a well known civilian.
- Suicide bomber sprints around the corner, my spidey sense tells me there's danger--I rush my hand back to my mouse and almost knock over my hot bowl of ramen.
- No words, no initiation, we are all three murdered in a suicide bombing.
- I voice minor frustration.

https://streamable.com/ugny7u

I have a 17 second video showing my death screen. Not sure why I'm not on the logs. 

Yes I was another victim of the suicide bombing and can attest to the story above.

I was standing on the side of the road with my Master Sargent and Winston just chatting. A man approached from the left  without us knowing, said nothing and proceeded to blow up.  From the time between him coming up to us and exploding he did not say a single word. 

Pov: when i was around the slums i seen my brother get threatened by the ISF officers , i wanted to retaliate against them. i had my brother watching them as i went to grab my grenade i got a radio message that they were near the square so thats when i went behind the hospital and right before the nade exploded i said loud and clear for the resistance and there was a player nearby that was hit in crossfire. 

I will have proof shortly.

The only other officers that were online were @The Majestic Waffle and @Quill. I just asked Waffle over voice if he interacted with anyone. May I call him to give his POV? We were the only 4 ISF members on at the time, and myself and McSweeny came from the ISF base only interacting with the one person in the clip I provided. Besides that point, a single threat resulting in blowing one's self up seems ludicrous and kinda' NVFL. 

@The Majestic Waffle Please post your POV to bring light to any situation or interaction that happened before this bombing. 

Y87c0JW.png

would a moderator like to hop in support chat i would like to resolve this soon as possible. 

Unfortunately there isn't much to add on my end. We didn't do anything besides walk around. The only time we even came close to the entrance of the slums was for only a few seconds, in which both @Quill who was the other patrolling trooper and @Kaben can confirm we didn't initiate or even interact with anyone. We had a report of someone with grenades, laid down for a few moments in a house then went on top of the hospital roof. After seeing nothing we made our way back.

tenor (2).gif

2 minutes ago, Diverse said:

would a moderator like to hop in support chat i would like to resolve this soon as possible. 

Staff will look over the report once all POVs are posted. 

All POVs are in. Please do not post unless you have more evidence to add to the report. 

Y87c0JW.png

i would take a perma kill on my character if need its not a problem,  i dint think this will cause such a big issue. 

@Diverse Hows that evidence coming along?

@Diverse Will be temp banned due to being in multiple reports. The Ban will not expire until all reports are closed.

salem.png

this is all the video i could get my files were corrupted.

@Diverse please explain how you gain kill rights on all of those people?  Did you initiate? What did you say exactly?

when the boxing match went down earlier near the apartments and the 2 officers were  there they were making smart remarks and then is when i told the officer his time is coming. mulltiple people were around a at the time, i dont recall the officers name but if i know one of them were their time of the bombing the ISF always try to threaten me and it was time for me to rebel. i can explain the whole situation that went down if a admin would like to talk. i had this all planned and even had someone bring the isf there.

i wasnt doing it just to have fun. i had a reason too.

@Diverse please type out exacly what happened. Start from the beginning. Be very precise. We need the entire point of view from you. No more partial explanations.

me and 3 of my friends were around the outside near slums at the apartments, and we seen a fight going down so we stayed to watch, we were hanging out for a good 5-10 mins before 2 officers come up and thats when one individual came up to the isf and said he sees a house nearby that has alot of contrband, and thats when i responded fuck** snitch, wait till they leave. and thats when the officer made a smart remark and said would you better watch what you say or else, and thats when i made a smart remark and thats when the other officer intervened and thats when i told the officers your time is coming ill see you soon, and around 20-30 mins later i meet up with a few rebel friends and we came up with a plan to setup the officers and thats when my friend went to the isf hq and told officers there was a man in the slums with a M4 & nades and said hes going to blow everyone up. and thats when i was near the hospital in a building waiting for my chance and then i got a message over the radio that the time was now & thats when i made my move and went behind the hospital and came around from behind the officers from the hospital and thats when i screamed for the rebellion. and thats when the officers went down, i dint see the civi untill to was late but i tryed to yell loud enough so the person had time to get away. i dint mean to purposely kill the civi he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. and as you can see if you check cameras my friends were around the officers reporting to me their every move.

Thank you for answering my questions.

no problem sir.

@Diverse Please list all allies involved. Also, why was there only 4 seconds of recording in your Video? You say that your files were corrupted, but there is no recording software out there we know that only records short snips like this.

salem.png