Tea Baggins

NVFL/BADRP

Time and date of the event: 9/16/2020 14:42:GMT

In-game name and allies involved:

Name of suspect(s): i asked the name he wouldnt say

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy:  i dont have a video unfortunaley its something im trying to figure out. i dont have an nvidia card

Detailed description of the events: Basically i woke up and seen a guy carrying things who i  had never seen before in the area he was, i watched him carry the items to the sheds at behind the 2 warehouses in the slums. i then ran around to the house which he was stealing from and then i seen him go inside and return back to the sheds. i then stopped him and said.. i believe those items you are carrying sir arnt yours, he asked my name i told him tee morgan who are you, he didnt tell me, he then asked how do you know i stole i said i seen you, and the property is my friends, he said i suggest you find out who i am i said whast yoyur name and i will he wouldnt tell me and walked away. i then walked a few meters behind him going to my shop at the front of the slums. he then started running over and as he was running over he was saying, you know what since you accuse me of stealing how about i erase your memory took out a shovel knocked me unconscious i belive he then took out as mosin and shot me in the head.

sorry i dont know why the text went white

Spoiler
Hit Report:
Victim:
Tea Baggins 
Source:
z0nix 
Details:
Player: [ Tea Baggins ] Position: [ 4978.4,11.0,4084.4 ] HP: [88.4303] hit by Player: [ z0nix ] Position: [ 4978.6,11.0,4083.5 ] into Zone: [Torso] Component: [41] Damage Dealt: [25] Damage Type: [MeleeShovel] with Shovel
Today at 9:37 AM EST

Kill Log

Spoiler

16.09.2020 / 9:37:51    EST

z0nix <4979.46, 4084.77, 11.0007> killed  Tea Baggins <4978.37, 4084.59, 11.0007> with Sawed-off Mosin 91/30 from 1.10404m

Connection and Disconnect Logs

Spoiler
Player: z0nix joined the server!
Today at 8:57 AM EST

Player: z0nix left the server!
Today at 9:40 AM EST

Calling in @z0nix please provide your POV and any evidence you have. Also explain to staff why you logged off only minutes after killing the OP

Edit: Logs Updated

2rvupIX.png

Hello. I dont think this could be considered combat logging because noone was in the slums there were no whitnesses; NVFL he didnt have anything to do shit with and I was wearing a plate and had a concealed weapon on me so I had no reason to be afraid of him. I killed him because he accused me of stealing from a "friends house" wich was not owned or locked. He called me a theif and followed me when I went away from him. Bad rp is when u have only a pickaxe and go to a guy with a plate carrier and tell him straight "You are a theif..." and "Dont worry I will know where the stuff are..." If he posts a video of the encounter you would clearly see and understand the whole situation. Unfortunately I am not able to record because I am from Europe and my PC cant handle the US servers that well. I am happy to be punished if you think that I was in the wrong here but currently I dont see a reason for the report because he does not even have proof. I even told him before I took out my shovel "You say I am a thief huh? Maybe I have something to erase your memory with." He had every chance to walk away and avoid the situation. He had it coming. And you cant expect people to stay in the server when there is nothing to do. He had no friends with him or anything. I was so pissed that I had to kill him that I left and joined another server cuz Im bored of the bad RP people are doing in the slums. Thank you for  your time!

And thats metagaming cuz he just disclosed my house location in the public reports. Thanks...

The staff has looked over the evidence and come to this conclusion. For the NVFL, as the OP stated in his POV and the Accused said in his POV, the OP was alone facing another man. When the Accused decided to initiate and move to attack the OP he was in his clear rights, and the OP could have very easily gotten away as the Slums are a labyrinth. So we do not feel as though there is a NVFL rulebreak in this report. For the Combat logging, even though the accused was irritated at the situation and would have rather went somewhere else, there is the combat logging rule in place for a reason. It could have very well happened that one of the OP's friends could have been watching from afar, or a random player who had a meeting with the OP saw what happened and could have come in to continue the roleplay or incite hostilities. Just because you believe no one was there, doesn't mean that it's true and absolutely does not warrant a rule break. I suggest the next time, find a place to lay low and wait out the timer.

Verdict:
@z0nix  |NVFL| Not guilty

@z0nix|Combat Logging| Guilty 3 day ban 3 warning points.

Signed by @Hex @Clumsy

salem.png