Salem

NVFL/BadRP

Time and date of the event: 9/16/2020 12:20EST

In-game name and allies involved: Alex Wade/ @Justinj5277 @ShogunDreams @dany

Name of suspect(s): @Diverse

Proof or evidence of the discrepancy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inmNjjl27Ek&feature=youtu.be

Detailed description of the events: Was taking in contraband when my troopers informed me over radio that they were taking shots from the clocktower area they were sent to patrol due to me learning of a shooter near that area by another civilian. I immediately took off running to the area to help apprehend the suspect and take him in, but my team told me the man was down and still alive. They began bandaging and cuffing him about the time I arrived, so I made sure to assess the troopers and wait for the man to wake up. As soon as he was up, he began struggling out of his cuffs, at which point I informed him he would be shot if he continues. Once he did not stop, i informed him i would kill him if he did not stop to deter his struggle and because i had a suspicion of where it was going. He never spoke or moved, so before he could get out of his cuffs to cause harm to my troopers or attempt to escape i executed him. I then went over discord to tell them i was going back to base to file this report. As i was making my way back i asked them what happened before the shots, and they told me they spotted him running and told him to stop multiple times before initiating on him, in which he spun around and began taking shots at them. This is blatant NVFL due to him not stopping when told he would be killed if he kept struggling, and attempting to fight 3 troopers with automatic weapons aimed at him when he only had a shotgun. I also want to claim BadRP due to him not uttering a single word the entire time he was in the encounter. Not to the initial troopers, or to me when i was warning him i'd blow his head off.

salem.png

was having issues with my mic at the time i tryed to speak untill i realized  noone could hear me so i already figured i was gonna get killed, and also i had a rifle a remington r700.

Calling @ShogunDreams and @Justinj5277 to this report to post their POVs.

@Diverse we need you to post a comprehensive point of view as to the scenario described and explain why you attempted to struggle out of your handcuffs when  surrounded by ISF personnel?  If you are having trouble with your microphone you can type in local chat ((Mic problems)) or //technical difficulties to convey the issue and continue RP in text until the issue is fixed. Please do so in the future.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

Hit Report:
Victim:
Diverse
Source:
ShogunDreams
Details:
Player: [ Diverse ]
Position: [ 4634.6,11.0,4145.3 ]
HP: [166] hit by Player: [ ShogunDreams ]
Position: [ 4628.9,11.0,4182.0 ]
into Zone: [Torso] Component: [24] Damage Dealt: [34] Damage Type: [Bullet_12GaugePellets] with [CS-12G] from [37.1893] meters
Today at 9:22 PM PST

Hit Report:
Victim:
Diverse
Source:
Justinj5277
Details:
Position: [ 4646.7,11.0,4121.3 ]
HP: [122.84] hit by Player: [ Justinj5277 ]
Position: [ 4641.1,11.3,4128.1 ]
into Zone: [Torso] Component: [16] Damage Dealt: [26] Damage Type: [Bullet_9x19] with [CSP-9] from [8.81314] meters
Today at 9:23 PM PST

Hit Report:
Victim:
Diverse
Source:
Salem
Details:
Position: [ 4647.0,11.0,4120.7 ]
HP: [0] hit by Player: [ Salem ]
Position: [ 4645.8,11.0,4120.2 ]
into Zone: [Head] Component: [0] Damage Dealt: [34] Damage Type: [Bullet_12GaugePellets] with [CS-12G] from [1.31372] meters
Today at 9:24 PM PST

Join/Leave Logs:

Spoiler

Player: Diverse joined the server!
Today at 9:07 PM PST

Player: Diverse left the server!
Today at 9:24 PM PST

Player: Diverse joined the server!
Today at 9:25 PM PST

There are no death logs available as the player disconnected.

🔥

apsir.PNG.cafa99ac7ccd835a3d6c65d93e388feb.PNG

My SGT ordered my squad and I to head over to the clock tower area due to the shots being fired. Once we arrived we saw a guy in blue NCC clothing with a rifle. My squad and I yelled at this man to stop or else he would be shot because he was holding a gun. He fired on me and hit me so we dropped him. I bandaged him up and stabilized him after cuffing him. Then we all told him to stop struggling after he woke up and he didn’t so we killed him. He didn’t say anything the entire time and continued to struggle after we surrounded him with guns pointed to his head. This is all for my POV. I am the one with the SMG in the video provided by Salem.

Edited by Justinj5277

First I was on the roof of the clock tower with a sniper waiting for ISF, then I attempted to move positions and officers told me to put my hand up and surrender and that’s when I returned fire and hit one of the officers at the scene, then one of the officers with a assault rifle gunned me down and knocked me out & then like he said attempted to bandage me and then cuff. Soon as the officer discounted I attempted to run away to get my come working once again, at the time I wasnt thinking about posting in game, I dint even think about that, and apologize about the incident I dint mean all of this too happen. 

Also I don’t see the reason why the officer pulled his taser first then pulled his rifle he could of tased me again. 

And I would of have coms working by then I fixed it soon as he killed me unfortunately 

POV: I respond to some shots at the clock tower with @Justinj5277 only to see a guy sliding down the elevator. He has a gun, so I rightfully initiate on him. He continues to run so I take some shots at him, and I believe @Justinj5277 knocked him out. After we restrained the shooter, he wakes up and tries to break out. He has a gun to his head and is surrounded by 3 troopers. Even after 2-4 warnings to stop breaking out of the cuffs, he continues. After multiple warnings, he continues to attempt to break out of the cuffs so the SGT just executed him.

yes this is all true.

I was on patrol with two troopers were showing me the ropes when we respond to shots fired near the clock tower,  we turn a corner one of the troopers yell at a guy that was sprinting to stop running and he says he has a gun the man turns and shoots so we return fire. We managed to put him down hand cuff him. SGT wade then comes on scene, all four of us is pointing guns at him while his struggles  with his cuffs. Sgt wade gave him clear commands to stop struggling or he will be shot again four times, the man continues then wade preceded to shoot the man killing him.

Edited by ShogunDreams

As the video evidence clearly shows, Diverse displayed disregard for his character's life. Surrounded by multiple ISF officers he was tased, unconscious, and cuffed. He then immediately attempted to break free of his restraints upon regaining consciousness despite the fact guns were pointed at his head and demands to cease were being made. Salem and the others showed generous restraint and gave multiple warnings before using lethal force, more restraint than our rules demanded of them in this scenario. However, they were eventually forced to execute Diverse or risk his character escaping which would have resulted in his death if he had not disconnected from the server. As Diverse did not take the threat seriously he is guilty of not valuing his life and his character will be perma killed.

Now to address the avoidance of RP. Salem accuses Diverse of Bad RP, however, this is not the case as Diverse does not supply any RP at all. He appears to be actively avoiding RPing at all by not responding and trying to break out of his cuffs.  Diverse claims here that his mic was not working and thus he was unable to respond to the officers speaking to him. Technical difficulties are not an excuse to avoid RP on our server. If someone is having trouble with their microphone they should type in local chat ((Mic problems)) or //technical difficulties to convey the issue and continue RP in text until the issue is fixed. As Diverse has played on our server for a few days with a functioning mic it is highly unlikely that he unknowingly avoided rping with the ISF officers. There is also the evidence of him disconnecting before he is able to be executed by the officers, further suggesting that Diverse had no intention of role playing the scenario. Therefore he is guilty of avoiding RP, but will get off with a warning as this is the first reported offense and technical difficulties are alleged to be in play.

@Diverse | NVFL | Guilty - 7 day ban, 3 warning points, and character permakill/deletion.

@Diverse | Avoiding RP | Guilty - 0 warning points

Co-signed by @ Panic, Clumsy