Taryn

Fermenting

I'd like to see the ability to ferment fruits, vegetables and grains in the game.

The base of the idea is to find yeast packets and use them to ferment the above into alcohol. You would need to bury it underground for a short period. 

The plan is something like...

Dry bag > 3 pieces of fruit + 1 water bottle + 1 yeast packet + 1 Packet Sugar = Home Made Hooch

Dry bag > 1 rice bag + 1 water bottle + 1 yeast packet + 1 Packet Sugar = Home Made Grain wine (Sake)

Dry Bag > 3 potato + 1 Water bottle + 1 Yeast packet + 1 Packet Sugar = Home Made Vodka

I'm sure there are more possible alcohol types.

With each of them there would be increased stamina, and increased health (Or lack of stagger/low health hobbling) seeing as drunk people don't feel pain.

Drinking too much of each type would cause Vomiting and Heightened shock valued (For passing out effect).

banner1.thumb.png.4c3a1a8bd1b4a5c2607e8a238e537eb5.png

992cf64faafde0cd2e047c536b01d0d1.png

2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I like it. Having this as an actual in game mechanic rather than something someone would need to strictly RP out would be better, would be cool to have an underground booze trade going on in the city too. 

I can get behind this 👍

ussr-army.regular.png.c468065c2853563db8020ef010b6233b.png.04b7952702bbc3999b8ab6790ad3c09d.png.0674e2d4fb4fe1f74e30fbb72d439c88.png

I really like this idea. Gives people who own shops/bars more variety. 

And I am sure @Covert can get behind some Sake in game.

This would be pretty cool and definetly add tons of rp to the city, giving people something to do. I know that TRZ has implemented a feature where you could make some Moonshine and a moonshine Distillery, maybe we can see something like that implemented aswell!