Sylva

Make the outside of the bastion KOS

Should the outside of the bastion be KOS?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should the outside of the bastion be KOS?

• KOS
    • no KOS

1 hour ago, Panic said:

I wouldn't mind ISF being able to KOS people outside the wall, but not average people. Pretty easy to see the uniform and skedaddle. Could be up to them if they wanted to take on the burden of hauling you back/RP or just shoot you for breaking the law. Just for the time being. Would also keep them on patrols and out of the slums.

If the ISF has rights to KOS citizens then citizens should be able to KOS them also. 

14 minutes ago, Gator said:

If the ISF has rights to KOS citizens then citizens should be able to KOS them also. 

Well yeah if they are outside the walls, but if they're on the walls/in the bastion no. You should be able to defend yourself out in the wild, but if they catch you killing guards on camera that would be a quick ticket to banishment.

I definitely think that there should be more additions to make the outside more difficult(Although the overpowering radiation effectively make it impossible to go anywhere), KOS would definitely not make a good addition if you want RP to exist anywhere outside the Bastion.

Don't worry once things get rolling the bandits will make it shit hard to get in and out of the outside, no KOS between civvies only Civvies vs ISF should be allowed.

I will be forming a group of people who'll make going in and out living hell.

Edited by Dushan

The ISF should not be able to KOS outside the Zone. NCC values human life above everything else, and their policy is to capture people on the outside and bring them back to Bastions.

We won't be doing this. We believe now that KoS has no place on an RP server, and we have other avenues to explore to make the areas outside the walls more challenging and punishing.

Closed