Beircheart

Items That Are Contraband in BKG-023

Posted (edited)

This is going to be an ongoing edited list of items that are considered as illegal to have in the Bastion, this will be edited multiple times to add more items so let know of any other items that i have missed out as im sure there's more. This is to help out new players as it isnt really specific as to whats legal/illegal in the Bastion.

List:

- Canned Food,

- Knives/melee weapons

- Ballistic Vests,

- Military Vests,

- Pliers,

- Saws,

- lockpick,

- Handcuffs,

- Rope, 

- Guns, 

- Boxed Nails

-Barbed Wire

- Ammunition

- Weapon Parts

- Packed Seeds

- Military Styled Clothing

- Narcotics

- ISF Equipment

Edited by Beircheart

- Religious texts

I suggested this in suggestions. So that the actual ISF can release a list of items that are contraband.

7 hours ago, Beircheart said:

- Canned Food,

I don't believe this is contraband.

All weapons are though, and anything that can be used as a weapon, including baseball bats, shovels, pick axes, brass knuckles...

banner1.thumb.png.4c3a1a8bd1b4a5c2607e8a238e537eb5.png

992cf64faafde0cd2e047c536b01d0d1.png

Haha Canned food, I think the ISF took it because they wanted it. XD

Just now, Aiko said:

I say i don't think it's contraband because we were told we can sell it in our pub...

@Taryn From what the King's Pub has been told customers can consume and purchase canned goods in an establishment legally. Outside the restraunt/bar it is contraband.

ezgif-2-6662acb592a1.gif.9ba0660a4dc734e081c2140c2eb4ac5a.gif

11 minutes ago, SC23 said:

@Taryn From what the King's Pub has been told customers can consume and purchase canned goods in an establishment legally. Outside the restraunt/bar it is contraband.

Ah okay, that makes sense because we also sell mushrooms and cooked food like fish and meat and that's considered contraband but they said it's okay as long as they aren't running around with pockets full of food.

Great list and so good to know! Now I'm wondering if aesthetic items such as giving tattoos would be considered contraband? When I finally get to play, I may be using my tattoo artist character. Will her rudimentary tools and inks be considered contraband, or even the activity itself?

cropped-1683x1050_3000_the_sun_and_the_moon_2d_fantasy_moon_sun_night_owl_picture_image_digital_art-d0bad0bed0bfd0b8d18f6_Fotor.png

Pliers? Nails? Saws? 

What if I want to do Engineer/Construction RP? Someone’s gotta keep the Bastion in good shape! 

2 hours ago, Deputy said:

Pliers? Nails? Saws? 

What if I want to do Engineer/Construction RP? Someone’s gotta keep the Bastion in good shape! 

Do you have the proper licenses citizen?

On 8/23/2020 at 3:02 AM, Aiko said:

Why would you ever need radiated food from the past, when AION satisfies all your nutritional needs?

4 hours ago, K-Jack said:

Why would you ever need radiated food from the past, when AION satisfies all your nutritional needs?

If there are legit ways to get a license for that stuff that stops me from being gunned down by the ISF then I need to know how 😂

4 hours ago, Deputy said:

If there are legit ways to get a license for that stuff that stops me from being gunned down by the ISF then I need to know how 😂

good boi points is the pathway to many abilities some may consider, un natural...

On 8/28/2020 at 2:11 PM, K-Jack said:

Because Aion tasts like shit Give me a good stake from any animal (excluding human) and Ill be happy

Quote: "May lady space have mercy on you because I will NOT" -Aron Gordon

Canned food can be bought and eaten at the Pub's. It is contraband if you take it out of the Pub. 

It is like you can buy a beer and drink in a bar, walk out of the bar and you are in violation of open container laws in most States.

I know this post is a bit older now but what about like Flashlights are they considered as contraband ?