Anna

RP Shoutouts

Wanted to do a corny ass shoutout to all the boys real quick.

@Dogmeat I avenged you brother, your death wasn't in vain we held that shit and got me out alive.
https://gyazo.com/fad9e236a3a4b6e941be16834b6584b4 
https://gyazo.com/91dd163e702ba88de272cba7c3557ab4

@Jimmy @Shortround @Wong you three came to the school to rescue us like Saving Private Ryan, if it wasn't for you guys I think I would of died.

@ZorullRP @AidanVC @Derp @Stes @Evil Morty @Wong We held the fort and dropped more bodies then Benghazi, I commend you all on some real shit.

@Strider @ProwleR @Evil Morty you guys were the back bone of this operation and wanted to thank you three for it and the organization involved, even though it didn't go our way, this was honestly the best experience on the server I've had thanks to you guys.

@Kaben @Dushan @Kestrel @SC23 @SybreN @WeeMan  Hopefully I added all the heads of the CLA, if not my bad but I'ma be honest with you boys, when I was rolling as CLA with you guys a little while back I wasn't expecting any of this at all, I truly think you guys outdid yourselves ever since and the RP has been great along with the PVP, a day to remember thanks to you boys. Good shit.

@Joe the one man army going around killing everyone inside manning as anti-rebellion, shit was funny af when we found out.

@marvolo you came in clutch when my guns bugged out, and if it wasn't for you I would of been useless and killed so thanks g.

With that being said I also want to thank all the staff and everyone present for today that I didn't mention, this has been a event to remember. 

#CLAK4EVR

;)

Edited by NikoRP

Niko.png.fad1c78abbfa6e3f961146a5edbf4cea.png

2 hours ago, Diggy said:

Today has been wild. @Kaben thanks for sparing my OIM character and giving him purpose during these chain of events. @Peaches and @Deadplex , hell of a job getting a work shift going and keeping things interesting after the dust settled. @Zandwalf (?) really enjoyed our conversation inside the citadel and hope we can chat about things again soon. Overall one of the best RP days I've had in a while. 

Yeah man, this day was crazy. Definitely one to remember. I have my whole POV of the day. Lets see how this plays out 0-0 

@NikoRP @ZorullRP @Derp @Dogmeat @Stes @Evil Morty

wouldn’t have rather gone out with anyone else. 

RIP Trooper Dean Sullivan. Thanks for the RP boys. 

@Kaben & @Dushan for the convo in the Citadel it was great.

To the isf that I met outside it was great too <3 @The Majestic Waffle @Strider

🦋

13 hours ago, ProwleR said:

Shoutout to everyone that made RPing as Prinya fun. @Kaben @RickVIce @Salem @Wong @Jimmy @Quill @Strider @The Majestic Waffle @Koto @Jason Kile @BigBoss @Bangkok Stallion @Nathaniel @rajjip @Shortround @Scott Smithy @Clumsy and everyone else that I couldn't remember or find the OOC names for. Was a blast! Looking forward to the next character and getting to meet everyone all over again through different eyes. Slava RP!

🥺🥺 rip captain prinya it was an honor to serve alongside you 

Shoutout to @Kobrakiddmeow, could've just shrugged off what I put forth, but you rolled with it and turned it into a pretty fun 2 hour situation. Big ups. 

mulasig.png.024640f26a2d17de7dece7551c34f908.png.81091fac32dc522cfd6b34b676e014eb.png                     

Shout out to @Strider @Wong @Clumsy @Deadplex @Panic @NikoRP @Quill @Jason Kile @DevilBlade @Rajjip @Shortround @tripzkill 
AND ALL OTHERS PART OF TODAY'S JOURNEY. 

By far some of the best RP I've ever been a part of in DayZ. I cannot wait to see you all again. <3 

Just now, NotMartha said:

Shout out to @Strider @Wong @Clumsy @Deadplex @Panic @NikoRP @Quill @Jason Kile @DevilBlade @Rajjip @Shortround @tripzkill 

By far some of the best RP I've ever been a part of in DayZ. I cannot wait to see you all again. <3 

Yeah, pretty cool RP from everyone. Thanks for coming all.

1 minute ago, NotMartha said:

Was a ton of fun and nice to RP with the Pathfinders and seeing all the characters in an environment they wouldn't ever think to find themselves in. The fight with the cannibals was terrifying to listen to. they did a great job scaring us shitless. Shouts out to @Cipher @Deadplex and @Jimmy who's RP I got to witness from the Outsider's side.

IMAGINE GOING OUTSIDE THE WALLS AND HAVING FUN. I CHAD NAPOLEON SERVED AWESOME SOUP AT THE LEGENDARY SOUP KITCHEN. THANK YOU FOR ALL LEGENDARY SOUP CHEFS IN THE BASTION.

47faba10a5724a2b376c96d7472ed8eb.jpg.47b77d62ecd25e3382f4b6e289e05d38.jpg

Shoutout to everyone who participated in the expedition today on the ISF/OIM side and Cannibal side, shit was actually fun af. @Strider @Wong @ZorullRP @Clumsy @Cipher @Jimmy  @Panic  @Quill @Jason Kile @DevilBlade @Rajjip @Shortround @tripzkill

Also I have never been more on edge ever on DayZ until @Deadplex was screaming in the megaphone the whole fight, that was A quality RP my guy, good shit.

I took some pictures.

QcLtrda.jpg
vwmzK7n.png5qVT9vw.png

Niko.png.fad1c78abbfa6e3f961146a5edbf4cea.png

Big shoutout to @Panic, awesome RP as your personal bodyguard :)

And to everyone else in the expedition!

Certainly a night to remember 😄

20201003023821_1.thumb.jpg.c584b4ac0abb2cf645d36ff2a82771b2.jpg

@Zandwalf @nova13 @Jayy Dennis

Hope yall enjoyed my stew. SHIEEEEEEEET

@CoryHope you enjoy my cow meat also sir!

Edited by Driver

47faba10a5724a2b376c96d7472ed8eb.jpg.47b77d62ecd25e3382f4b6e289e05d38.jpg

5 hours ago, Driver said:

@Zandwalf @nova13

@Jayy Dennis

Hell yeah, it was fun being the only ones in the Bastion for a while. Felt weird, but freeing. I've heard the last couple days have been wild. Hope to see more of yall. 

Edited by Zandwalf

1 hour ago, Driver said:

@Zandwalf @nova13

Hope yall enjoyed my stew. SHIEEEEEEEE

I did try it, it was over seasoned, as I said. But the cow meat, I'm still not convinced that wasn't a euphemism for something else. 😅 But I literally just woke up, and stew is not the thing I want first thing upon waking. 

Edited by nova13

@Driver I'm going to dome you next time I see you man, can't believe you gave me this laugh! 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:37 AM, Driver said:

IMAGINE GOING OUTSIDE THE WALLS AND HAVING FUN. I CHAD NAPOLEON SERVED AWESOME SOUP AT THE LEGENDARY SOUP KITCHEN. THANK YOU FOR ALL LEGENDARY SOUP CHEFS IN THE BASTION.

Just saw this. It was good fun trying to cook Napoleon! When I finally open my own restaurant, you will be invited to be dinner, I mean for dinner.  

These last 4 comments made me Lmao

Solid Lmao my friends... 

4 hours ago, Zandwalf said:

@Clumsy

Hell yeah, it was fun being the only ones in the Bastion for a while. Felt weird, but freeing. I've heard the last couple days have been wild. Hope to see more of yall. 

While I appreciate the shoutout, I wasn't on the server at all the last two days. Peaches thought the same thing. Not sure who everyone is meeting IG but it's not me lol

1 hour ago, Clumsy said:

While I appreciate the shoutout, I wasn't on the server at all the last two days. Peaches thought the same thing. Not sure who everyone is meeting IG but it's not me lol

I Roleplayed with someone named Mia and found this profile. Must have mistaken this character profile. 

https://bastionrp.com/characters/display-50530/

Just now, Zandwalf said:

I Roleplayed with someone named Mia and found this profile. Must have mistaken this character profile. 

https://bastionrp.com/characters/display-50530/

@Jayy Dennis Calling you in for your POV :P 

https://bastionrp.com/characters/display-51613/

1 hour ago, Clumsy said:

Ahhh ye ol Alias

11 hours ago, Driver said:

@Zandwalf @nova13 @Jayy Dennis

@CoryHope you enjoy my cow meat also sir!

Last night was very very strange I’m not gonna lie. Bastion feels very different and slightly ominous. And a lot of fucking weirdos have come out from the shadows lol. But last night was fun nonetheless. 

5 hours ago, Jayy Dennis said:

Last night was very very strange I’m not gonna lie. Bastion feels very different and slightly ominous. And a lot of fucking weirdos have come out from the shadows lol. But last night was fun nonetheless. 

Oh you mean @Peaches and @Driver who were literally every weird person we met? Yeah, i feel ya. 😂

Peaches was himself and the Skull mask guy. Driver was Napoleon, Balto and the Chinese spy. 

@Panic

@Strider

Text rp gang gang

These two folks I @'ed up there are absolutely quality people. Make everything enjoyable 10/10