Anna

RP Shoutouts

Thought I'd preemptively create this thread to allow people to give a shout-out to show appreciation to those who create some good RP, scenarios and such on the server.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

I'll start;

Shout out to all the ISF today who participated in today's training event. Look forward to meeting all of you when the server opens.

Special shout out to those who stayed on after for some improv RP practice. (Sorry if I missed any) @Kardunked @SC23@The Majestic Waffle@CUDA@ProwleR

Edited by Anna

*Hacking tool alarm goes off*

ezgif-2-6662acb592a1.gif.9ba0660a4dc734e081c2140c2eb4ac5a.gif

Yo, shout out back to @Anna and whichever captain was there with us. Please, if you were that captain, mention yourself in here so I know who you are! You were awesome! And of course, along with everyone Anna mentioned and @RickVIce

Big ups to the Kings Pub crew @SC23 and friends, as well as the bilge water crew! The Towers boys really enjoyed the RP from all yall today.

Just now, Covert said:

Big ups to the Kings Pub crew @SC23 and friends, as well as the bilge water crew! The Towers boys really enjoyed the RP from all yall today.

Indeed, great RP from everyone we ran into today. The lads at the pub, the Bilgewater boys and some of the others we gave jobs to as well. Even @Jimmy and his DOGS were fun to hide from 🙂

The tower boys and guys we hid in the pub was great also guys who took me into there hands at the kings pub made it a great time for me and look forward to rping with all of you more 😄 

sig.png.84857b67787585211fdbca355a366784.png

🍻

Lads at the local, CJ and the Bilgewater boys, Wong Jimmy and Prowler and the other ISF. ❤️ you all cant wait for more RP when we can get on the server actually O_O

🦋

Big shoutout to everyone once again today that I ran into as Oz. Good deals were made and great RP was had from everyone. 

@Zeenoh CJ always the man to run into

@Kestrel for the little secret he shared with me

@BeardedBear and the ISF troops raiding my shit 3 times today.

@Nezar and his italians.

@Mula and the Bilgewater crew

@Dushan and Boris 

Definitely forgot people but thanks again to all of you.

Posted (edited)

Shoutout to everyone in the slums, bee seeing you again soon. Also @Rocka for making me get on.

Walking away from the first session genuinely impressed.

Edited by Liam

😷

Shout out @Strider and his crew for a smashing affair,

and my fisherman brother @Tony Stark may our hamsters ever squeak.

Great Role Play from Johnny @Psychonaut !!

Did a great job role playing out the torture!

@ProwleR @The Majestic Waffle @RickVIce @Kardunked @Jimmy and many others I don't know. Was quite fun today!

@Doofus loved running into you as Dr. Mumu and Dragan. Also the death of @Cipher has traumatized everyone in the towers.

🦋

1 minute ago, CUDA said:

@Doofus loved running into you as Dr. Mumu and Dragan. Also the death of @Cipher has traumatized everyone in the towers.

RIP Kenny man 

@WeeMan @monkeyBeadleLinekerdid911* @Kestrel @Anna The pub has been a blast to stop by every time. Keep it up!

I had a BAMBOOZLE BLAST yesterday.

I'm sorry I can't remember all the names. But serious credits to everyone that played.
I had so much fun, the people we were helping as ISF, the people we were bea- re-educating, the people that reported crimes to us, the Pubs/Bars, the OIM, the rest of the ISF, the new medical clinic,
the several shootouts, the wall breach, the bomb threat. 
I think I legit played all day, talking like 13 hours. I've never done that before, my ass is sore and I'm legit exhausted from it but goddamn it was a blast.

Thanks to everyone that was on there having fun and making the Bastion a living and breathing world.
And of course thanks to everyone that made Bastion a possibility.

Been having great fun with my family, as Avaniya. Thank you to @Sylva and @Sc0ttie for that.

On P, i've had fun making new friends with @Millie and @Timberwolf and well as whoever plays Trooper House.   

Thank you all so much.

banner1.thumb.png.4c3a1a8bd1b4a5c2607e8a238e537eb5.png

992cf64faafde0cd2e047c536b01d0d1.png

2 hours ago, ProwleR said:

@WeeMan @monkeyBeadleLinekerdid911* @Kestrel @Anna The pub has been a blast to stop by every time. Keep it up!

Glad to hear mate love to hear people enjoy their encounters with me 😄

sig.png.84857b67787585211fdbca355a366784.png

🍻

I don't know who plays Lucky B, but he's gotta' be the funniest person I've met in years. I love the character so much dude! 

Shoutout all the ISF that tried to help Chip stop vibing out of control off the rads lmao 

mulasig.png.024640f26a2d17de7dece7551c34f908.png.81091fac32dc522cfd6b34b676e014eb.png                     

"I'm hot and I'm cold at the same time"

"I'm vibing out of control"

"When did you guys grow black leathery wings?"

15 minutes ago, ProwleR said:

"I'm hot and I'm cold at the same time"

"I'm vibing out of control"

"When did you guys grow black leathery wings?"

The radical vibrations were too much to handle 

mulasig.png.024640f26a2d17de7dece7551c34f908.png.81091fac32dc522cfd6b34b676e014eb.png                     

Shouts out to the guys who held the fight night at the school. Was definitely fun. Especially when ISF showed up and everyone shit themselves at first but then they joined in on the action. Also shout out to the fuckers that robbed me. Didn't catch your names but it was my first hostile experience on the server. Just wish you wouldn't have taken my fishing hook I was so happy I found that 😞

FDbpicW.png

Had a dope ass time tonight with the fight night. Shout out to Louie, CJ, and Mad Mike for making it happen with me. And big thanks to whoever Ermac for the sponsor on the ring and the gear, made the whole experience that much better. Was pretty worried there when I didn't have enough money to pay up the bets, now I'm just in debt to a scary russian guy 🥶. You all are sick and I can't wait to do more dumb shit.

"FUCK YOU ROOSTER"

-Lucky B